YES!!! Send Me Available Tour Dates & Rates For My Region
INCLUDING DISCOUNT DATES!!!
Available Nationwide | Since 1996 | Over 8,000 BMX School Assemblies | Red Ribbon Week Messages
- 40 Minute Assembly Start to Finish
- Powerful Red Ribbon Motivational Messages
- Pro BMX Athlete/Role-Models
- Professional Presentation/Choreographed
- Pro PA Sound System | Crystal Clear Sound
- MC Announcing | High Energy & Clear
- Fully Self-Contained | We Bring Everything Needed
- You Only Provide The Space | 100' X 30' Paved
"5 Secrets to Success" Message Includes:
- Stay Drug-Free | Red Ribbon Week Focus
- Live Your Dreams | Setting Big Goals
- Be Motivated | Success Requires Hard Work
- Respect Others | Anti-Bullying & Kindness
- Stay In School | The Importance of Never Quitting
We offer 3 Pricing Levels Based on The Following Criteria:
- Normal Rates: Applies when you book a date without other booked schools in your area
- PIGGYBACK DISCOUNT DATES: We offer $200 OFF PER SCHOOL by piggybacking with an existing school, or finding a nearby school to book with you
- DISTRICT RATES: We offer our BEST RATES for 4 or more schools within a District or nearby Districts, typically 25% OFF based on location and number of schools
I wanted to thank you again for such a outstanding show yesterday at Rancho Canada. It wasn't just the BMX show (which was wicked) but the message you shared (your 5 points). I've had teachers, parents and students barrage me with compliments regarding the show. Just wanted to pass that on. You guys rocked it. Many thanks again.
Regards, Carerie Kozak
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- K-12 Schools
- Private Schools
- Catholic Schools
- Private Christian Schools
This Red Ribbon Week BMX School Assembly is Customized to be Appropriate For...
- Red Ribbon Week Assembly
- State Testing Award Assembly
- Bicycle Safety Assembly
- Fundraiser Award Assembly
- Back To School Assembly
- Year End Celebration Assembly
- TUPE Tobacco Use Prevention Education
- Awards Assembly
USA'S #1 BIG AIR BMX RED RIBBON WEEK SCHOOL ASSEMBLY
> Anti-Bullying Program
> Anti-Drug Education
> Positive Motivation
> Role-Model Athletes
> Ideal Red Ribbon Week School Assembly
- DISCOUNT DATES AVAILABLE IN MOST REGIONS -
*** Your Information is Secure
THE BIGGEST BANG FOR YOUR SCHOOL ASSEMBLY BUCK...
NEW! GOGREEN Red Ribbon Week Dunk Squad Basketball Show
Check out our newest exciting assembly, the GOGREEN Dunk Squad Basketball Show. Your students will LOVE the high-flying dunk pro's as they deliver an exciting high-energy baskeball show guaranteed to be unforgettable in both entertainment thrills, and powerful positive motivational messages. Find out more by visiting our GOGREEN DUNK SQUAD Page below...
USA'S #1 BIG AIR BMX RED RIBBON WEEK ASSEMBLY PROMO VIDEO...
YES! Send Me Available Dates & Rates
"Our school loved the GOGreen BMX Show! As the Principal of the school, this was by far our best assembly of the year!"
Mary Reynolds, CA
WHAT IS RED RIBBON WEEK?
Red Ribbon Week is an annual event observed in schools to promote drug prevention and raise awareness about the dangers of substance abuse. School assemblies during Red Ribbon Week often feature guest speakers, presentations, and activities aimed at educating students about making healthy choices and living a drug-free life. The assemblies can be interactive, informative, and engaging, creating a positive impact on students and fostering a supportive school community.
Red Ribbon Week was founded in 1985 as a result of the tragic death of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena. Agent Camarena was working undercover in Mexico to expose a major drug trafficking organization when he was kidnapped, tortured, and killed. In response to this tragedy, communities and schools across the United States began wearing red ribbons as a symbol of their commitment to drug prevention and to honor Agent Camarena's sacrifice. The red ribbon soon became an international symbol for drug prevention, leading to the creation of Red Ribbon Week as an annual event to raise awareness and promote a drug-free lifestyle.